- · Rehabilitation
- · Health and fitness
- · Cross training
- · Children’s fitness and fun
- · Sports medicine
- · Special needs
- · Children, elderly and people with disabilities
A rehab revolution used by 80% of Premier League teams
Reduce impact stress · Practice balance · Train multidirectional movement
"The arrival of aerofloor® into the Sports Medicine arena is a long awaited training and rehabilitation phenomenon that will revolutionize this discipline."
JOHN FERAN, Physical Therapist, Chelsea Football Club
"There is nothing else available that allows multi-directional, functional movement training whilst reducing impact stress. aerofloor® is a highly valuable addition to our rehabilitation and training option."
JOHN GREEN, Physical Therapist, ex West Ham United FC
"aerofloor® has proved invaluable as great toll for our joint compromised athletes"
JOHN DAVIN, Physical Therapist, Manchester United
- Proprietary 'Controlled Energy Return Technology'.
- Shock absorption sparing the joints from exercise.
- Focal shock absorption properties.
- Elastic recoil providing safe, fun and explosive training surface.
- Can Proprioceptive qualities providing adjustable 'unstable surface' for balance training.
- Increased cardiovascular demand compared with work on normal training surfaces.
- Joint impact is minimized and the energy return allows rapidity of movement.